Your Voice

In these days when work load is increasing with rapid pace the importance and role of music becomes instrumental and prominent. Article in this magazine; A journey to the western music presents a deep insight into the world of rock music. I was helped by this article in understanding the role of western music in our society. In this polluted environment where mental peace is a white elephant, perhaps rock music could have a soothing impact on our mind.
In every religion music has got itself mentioned. In Islamic culture, Sufi saints had promoted religion through Sufi music like qawali. In Hindu mythology is directly to Nirvana (salvation).

Article Know Your Neighbour gives us a very good idea about our neighbouring country. Information about neighbouring countries helps us to know where our country stands comparatively.

After all I can say that all the articles in this magazine are very informative. It is an appreciable effort of the team of Samar.

Rajeev Ranjan
Patna

When I read this magazine – SAMAR, I got surprised that in this modern era when everything is topsy turvy, no one is ready to think about the welfare of the society, this magazine is motivating youths to come forward and participate in the reformation of the society.

I especially extend my thanks to the authors of “Brain Drain” and “A tribute to Bhagat Singh” I’m highly inspired by these two articles. I hope that I will be benefited by this magazine.
Lastly I want to say that SAMAR is a jewel which make light in the dark heart of the youths.

Sarwat-ul-Haque
Patna

Samar justifies its name. The articles published in are knowledgeable, fruitful and worthy for the whole society especially for youths. I think the articles of the magazine help youths a lot.

Ambrish Kumar
Patna
Your Voice
Kindly mail your feedback on the prescribed address:
Mailing address:
Samar,
Abdin House,
Fraser Road, Patna - 1
Visit us at: www.mysamar.blogspot.com

No comments:

April 2008

April  2008
Samar - a bimonthly and bilingual magazine